Grad Info Sessions
Master of Architecture Info Session
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture
141 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Tour: 5:30 p.m.
Panel: 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Sciame Auditorium/107)
Portfolio Review: 8:00-8:30 p.m.
Learn about the Spitzer School’s Master of Architecture programs. This evening event will include studio visits, a panel discussion and Q&A, and an opportunity for feedback on your portfolio materials.
Speakers and panelists:
- Bradley Horn, Associate Professor and M Arch Program Director
- Marta Gutman, Professor and Coordinator, History/Theory
- Ali C. Höcek, Adjunct Associate Professor
- Loukia Tsafoulia, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Kate Bender M Arch I '17
- Gabriel Morales M Arch II '18
- Kiamesha Robinson M Arch I '18
- Hannah Borgeson, Graduate Student Services Manager
Application fee waived for all attendees who apply to the M Arch program for fall 2018!
After you hit SUBMIT, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to be sure the form was submitted successfully