Educational Credentials :
- Ph.D., Union Institute and Universities, 1996
- M.Arch., Pratt Institute, 1991
- B.Arch., Pratt Institute, 1989
Teaching Experience :
- Assistant Professor, City College of New York, CUNY, 1999-present
- Adjunct Professor, Queens College, CUNY, 2000-2002
- Teaching Assistant, Pratt Institute, 1989-1990
Professional Experience :
- Chief Operation Manager, International Architects Group, 2007-present
- President, E-learning Consultants, 2002-present
- Principal, Hypnos Design, 1996-present
- Design Coordinator, EBASCO Services, 1991-1993
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Computer Rendering in Architecture: Mental Ray, V-Ray, and 3ds Max, Routledge, forthcoming 2016.
- Objects: Design and Craft within Spaces, Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers, forthcoming 2016.
- In Situ: George Ranalli Works & Projects, various renderings, Oscar Riera Ojeda Publishers, 2015.
- Found Space: A Therapeutic Journey to Urban Resurrection, Infinity Publishing, 2003.
- “Cinematic Allusions to Literary Works: The Commentary on Fritz Lang's Metropolis,” CCNY Morris R. Cohen Library Exhibition, 2003.
- “I Dream of Genie in Virtual Space: A Study of Emerging Digital Technologies in Architecture,” Symposium: Virtual Recreations of the Destroyed, the Altered and the Never Built, University of Cincinnati-CERHAS, 2005.
- “Do We Dream of Electric Sheep in Cyberspace?” ACSA Central Regional Conference Proceedings, Elgin, Illinois, 2004.
- “A Constant Evolution - A Glimpse at the 21st Century Education in Building Construction Systems Technology,” Connector, 2004.
Professional Memberships :
- ARCADE Organization (Advanced Research: Computer Design & Research), President, 2009
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Affiliate Member, 2009
- 3DS User Group, Member, 2006
- The Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture (ACADIA), Member, 2003
- WHO'S WHO Historical Society for inclusion in the 2001-2002 Edition of International WHO'S WHO of Professionals, 2002
- International Edition of the Who's Who on The Web Directory (acknowledges individual, websites and companies distinguished by their professionalism, success, and achievements), 2002
- The MicroStation Community (TMC), Member, 2001
- The New York City Chapter of the MicroStation Community, Member, 2001
- Visual CADD Group, Member, 2001
- 2000 EFNET AutoDesk User Group (E.A.U.G.), Member, 2000
- AES 23300: Introduction to Digital Media
- ARCH 51348/63114: Computer Rendering and Animation
- ARCH 51312/71301: Building Information Modeling: Revit