Archive Nominations + Submissions (Faculty and Staff only)
- Select 4 students’ projects OR 4 group projects OR 4 students’ work from the entire semester
- Complete the following form in its entirety
- Upload a PDF of the course syllabus
- Select graduate or undergraduate for advanced studio courses
- Include the specific project(s) in “works to be archived”
- Add the Dropbox link to the digital files of the individual student or group (see details below in digital submission instructions)
- If the entire class worked on a single project contact the archive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Submission Instructions:
- Create Dropbox folders for your students to upload their digital files at the beginning of each semester using the folder structure laid out in the document in the Submission Resources below called “Dropbox Folder Structure.”
- The files must be 300 DPI (minimum) PDF or TIFF with only one drawing per sheet per file (no boards or portfolios) as shown in the document in the Submission Resources below called “File Types.”
- The files must follow the naming conventions shown in the document in the Submission Resources below called “File Naming Conventions.”
- The folders must include 200-300 word statements written by the students for each project submitted as shown in the example in the Submission Resources below called “Project Statement Format.”
- The folders must include a signed Release Form for each nominated student that is found in the Submission Resources below called “Release Form.”
- Set a deadline before the semester is over for your students to upload their digital files to their designated folders + share links to the folders in your nomination form.
After you hit SUBMIT, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to be sure the form was submitted successfully.