COVID-19 Related Updates
Latest Information for Staff and Students
The SSA is working hard to support our entire community of faculty, students, and staff during this difficult and unprecedented time. We have created this page to bring you accurate and updated information and advice. We will update it regularly as new information becomes available.
- The Spitzer School of Architecture is closed until further notice.
- Remote instruction will be temporarily paused for recalibration (3/27–4/1/20).
- All administrative staff and faculty are working from home.
- Make sure to regularly check your CCNY email and Instagram (@whatsonatSSA).
Weekly Virtual Town Hall Meetings
Led by Dean Lokko and Department Chair, June Williamson
10AM: Faculty and Staff
Can’t find our email invite? Please request a meeting link from Erica Wszolek
- Health, Home, Help, and Finance During CV-19
- Free internet/mobile data for 60 days
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access for Students
- Activate your CCNY Zoom Account
- Laptop and Tablet Loaner Program
- Distance Learning Guide (Blackboard, Zoom, Webex, VPN, Dropbox, Matlab Licenses, MS Office 365, CUNY Virtual Desktop)
- Get Help from the CCNY Service Desk:
212-650-7878 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Chat
- Follow SSA IT on Instagram for helpful tips (@ssa.archIT)
- Full list of CCNY IT Resources
Most current COVID-19 Information: