COVID-19 Related Updates
Latest Information for Staff and Students
The SSA is working hard to support our entire community of faculty, students, and staff during this difficult and unprecedented time. We have created this page to bring you accurate and updated information and advice. We will update it regularly as new information becomes available.
- The Spitzer School of Architecture is closed until further notice.
- All administrative staff and faculty are working from home.
- CUNY COVID-19 Guidance on Academic Continuity
- Make sure to regularly check your CCNY email and Instagram (@whatsonatSSA).
Weekly Virtual Town Hall Meetings
Led by Dean Lokko and Department Chair, June Williamson
10AM: Faculty and Staff
Can’t find our email invite? Please request a meeting link from Erica Wszolek
- Health, Home, Help, and Finance During CV-19
- Free internet/mobile data for 60 days
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access for Students
- Activate your CCNY Zoom Account
- Laptop and Tablet Loaner Program
- Distance Learning Guide (Blackboard, Zoom, Webex, VPN, Dropbox, Matlab Licenses, MS Office 365, CUNY Virtual Desktop)
- Get Help from the CCNY Service Desk:
212-650-7878 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Chat
- Follow SSA IT on Instagram for helpful tips (@ssa.archIT)
- Full list of CCNY IT Resources
- Credit/No Credit Policy FAQ
Most current COVID-19 Information:
CCNY Emergency Funding and Guidance:
- CCNY Dream Keepers
- Carol and Milton Petrie Foundation Emergency Fund Application
- CCNY Counseling Center
- Health and Wellness Services: Emergency Grants Program Application
- Off‐Campus Housing Office: email@example.com
- Division of Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Support Resources: email@example.com
New York City Emergency Funding and Services:
- DOE Free Meal Hubs to get three free meals a day at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city.
- ACCESS NYC to find help in NYC with food, money, housing, work and more
- Unemployment assistance
- Department of Youth & Community Development for housing emergencies due to the COVID‐19 pandemic. For more information, call DYCD Youth Connect: 1(800) 246‐4646 or 1 (646) 343‐6800