Educational Credentials :
- B. Arch., The City College of New York, 2016
- M.L.A., The Harvard Graduate School of Design, 2019
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Online Publication:
- Anti-Racist Design Justice Index (ARDJI). Design As Protest, 2021, Index — Design As Protest.
- Journal Article:
- "Landscape Games: Tools for Collaboratively Shaping Our Environment," in Landscape Architecture Magazine 109, no. 10 (2019).
- Book Chapters:
- "Regenerative Empathy," in Regenerative Empathy: Complex Assemblages in a Shared Environment. Edited by Teresa Galí-Izard. Cambridge, Mass.: The Harvard Graduate School of Design, 2019.
- "Dispersing Urban Ecology," in Ecological Improvements for Downtown New York. Edited by Steven N. Handel and Juan David Grisales. Cambridge, Mass: The Harvard Graduate School of Design, 2018.