Educational Credentials :
- M.S., Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics, Columbia University
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Manhattan College
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, City College of New York, NY, 2012- present
Professional Experience :
- Owner, Cuono Engineering, 2012-present
- Staff Engineer, Hage Engineering, 1999-2012
- Engineer, Transit Authority, NYC, 1999
- NY PE License# 080959-1
- CT PE License# PEN.0028919
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- “Structural Rehabilitation: Cinder Concrete Slab Construction.” In Structure Magazine, April 2015.
- “Renovating Historic Facades.” In ArchPLUS, Winter 2014.
- “Demystifying Soils and Deep Foundations.” In ArchPlus, Spring 2014.
Professional Memberships :
- American Society of Civil Engineers Structural
- Engineers Association of New York
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- American Concrete Institute
- ARCH 35401 Structures: Wood and Steel
- ARCH 36401 Structures: Concrete Structures 2/3
- AES 24303
- ARCH 62400 Elementary Structural Analysis and Behavior