Educational Credentials :
- B.A., Art History, Magna Cum Laude, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri; 1975
- M. Arch., Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri; 1978
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Professor, Spitzer School of Architecture, 4th Year Design Studio; 2010-present
- Visiting Adjunct Professor, Hampshire College, Introduction to Architectural Design; 2005
Professional Experience :
- Partner, BKSK Architects; 1992 - Present
- Associate, Paul Segal Associates; 1979 - 1992
- New York
- New Jersey
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- "A New Way To Play: Shaping a New Environment for the New York Hall of Science's Youngest Visitors." Exhibitionist Magazine (National Association for Museum Exhibition).
- "Connection Point: Defining Purpose through the Architectural Process." Oculus.
- "Design for Playing: Safety and Substance in Outdoor Science Parks. "Association of Technology Centers Dimensions.
Professional Memberships :
- College of Fellows, American Institute of Architecture
- American Institute of Architects New York Committee on the Environment
- Design Trust for Public Space Council
- New York City Green Codes Task Force
- Bronx Museum of the Arts, Trustee
- ARCH 47100 4th Year Design Studio
- ARCH 48100 4th Year Design Studio