Educational Credentials :
- M.Arch., Urban Design with Distinction, Harvard University
- B.Arch. with Concentration in Industrial Design, Carnegie Mellon University
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Architecture, Bernard and Spitzer School of Architecture, City College of New York, 2014-present
- Visiting Design Critic, Rhode Island School of Design, 2014
- Lecturer in Architecture, University of Pennsylvania, 2014
- Visiting Design Critic, Parsons New School of Design, 2014
- Lecturer in Architecture, City College of New York, 2013
- Advanced Studio Instructor, Boston Architectural College, 2012
- Design Critic in Architecture, Lecturer in Landscape Architecture, Harvard University GSD, 2012
- Lecturer in Architecture, Northeastern University, 2011
- Teaching Fellow in Architecture, Harvard University GSD, 2011
- Architectural Explorations Instructor, Carnegie Mellon University, 2006-2007
Professional Experience :
- Partner OP / Architecture Landscape, New York, NY, 2013-Present
- Farshid Moussavi Architecture, London UK, 2012-2013
- Hashim Sarkis Studios, Cambridge, UK, 2011-2012
- Foreign Office Architects, London, UK, 2010
- Smith-Miller + Hawkinson Architects, New York, NY, 2007-2009
- Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Pittsburgh, PA, 2005-2007
- Pittsburgh Synergy, Pittsburgh, PA, 2005
- New York State
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- “The Function of Style.” Edited with Farshid Moussavi, Actar/Harvard GSD, 2015.
- “Where's the Plumbing? The 20th Century's Hidden Hygiene Footprint.” In PLOT, Vol. 4, Edited by Catherine Seavitt Nordeson, 2015.
- “Topologic Tectonics” Forthcoming City College Research, 2015
- “Morphing Manhattanism.” In Bracket, Vol. 4, On Extremes, Edited by Lola Sheppard, 2014.
- “Enfilade Urbanism.” In MONU vol. 21, Interior Urbanism, 2014.
- “Bundled Bezier Bifurcations. ” in CLOG Vol. 12, World Trade Center, 2014
- “Linear Discontinuities.” in CLOG vol. 11, REM, 2014.
- “Voluntary Prisoners of Landscape.” In Displacements Journal Vol. 1, ETSAM, 2014.
- “Flood Plain Urbanism.” Northeastern University, 2011.
- “Beyond Paris [ Suite ].” Edited with Andrea Leers, Harvard GSD, 2010
- “The Gritty Brits.” In Columns AIA Pittsburgh, Vol. 21, no 3, 2007.
- “Notes on the Biennale.” In Columns AIA Pittsburgh, Vol. 21. no 1, 2007.
Professional Memberships :
- NCARB, National Council of Architectural Registration Board
- AIA Associate, New York Chapter
- ARCH 85300 Advanced Computing in Architecture
- ARCH 61002 Visual Studies in Architecture
- ARCH 63161 Digital Fabrication in Architecture
- ARCH 23300 Introduction to Digital Media
- ARCH 53190XD Digital Fabrication Practice