Educational Credentials :
- Ph.D. in Geography, Rutgers University, 2013
- M.A. in Geography, Rutgers University, 2009
- M.C.P., Department of Urban Studies and Planning, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2006
- A.B., Public Policy and International Affairs, Princeton University, 2002
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Lecturer, City College of New York, CUNY, 2017-present
Professional Experience :
- Research Social Scientist, USDA Forest Service, 2013-present
- Community Planner, USDA Forest Service, 2006-2013
- Community Planning Technician, USDA Forest Service, 2003-2006
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- City of Forests City of Farms: Sustainability Planning in New York City. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2017.
- Journal Articles:
- Campbell, Lindsay, Erica Svendsen, Michelle Johnson, and Laura Landau. "Activating Urban Environments as Social Infrastructure through Civic Stewardship." Urban Geography. Online version, 2021.
- Who Takes Care of New York? Queens Museum, Sept 12-29, 2019.
- American Association of Geographers