Educational Credentials :
- Ph.D. Candidate, National Polytechnic University of Athens, Department of Architectural Language, Communication & Design, 2016-present.
- M.S. AAD, GSAPP, Columbia University, New York, 2011.
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering (five-year professional degree), National Polytechnic University of Athens, Greece, 2009.
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Faculty, Parsons, The New School, 2016-present.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, City College of New York, SSA, 2015-present.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Pratt Institute, 2014-present.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, New York City College of Technology, 2012-present.
- Invited critic at GSAPP Columbia University, Barnard College, NYIT, Parsons, Pratt, RPI, CUNY.
Professional Experience :
- Founding Partner, Plb Studio, New York, 2011-present.
- Architectural Project Leader, Studio Dror, New York, 2012-2014.
- Research Collaborator, Jorge Otero-Pailos, New York, 2011-2012.
- Architectural Designer, Leeser Architects, New York, 2011.
- Project Architect, Karakosta E. Architectural Office, Athens, 2007-2009.
- Research Collaborator, N.T.U.A Urban Environment Lab, Urban and Regional Planning, 2006-2008.
- Greece- European Community (EU), 2009
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Crit the Crit, Faculty Learning Community, Scholarship of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (SoTL), Pratt Institute, 2016-2017.
- Proc·ess, Techne Magazine, NYCCT, Issue 3, Spring 2016.
- Dialogues, A shelter for Architecture, GIANY, Greek Institute of Architects in New York, Exhibition & Panel Moderation, 2016.
- 9th Annual City Tech Faculty Research Conference, NYCCT, Presentation of the research proposal titled Crystallizing Datascapes: The Role of Mapping and Representation in Design Fields, 2015.
- The In-Between nature of Architecture, its Pedagogy and Practice, ArchiteXX, NYCCT, University Hubs, Code XX, Talk series 2015.
- 10th Annual CUNY CUE Conference: “Learning Inside and Outside the Classroom,” LaGuardia Community College, New York , Presentation of two research proposals titled respectively: The Digital Poem Initiative, “Welding” the Educational Pipeline. An Interdisciplinary Collaboration between Digital Technologies & the Liberal Arts and The Class as a Micrography of the Professional Space. Mapping “Behavioral” City Patterns to Produce Architectural Space, 2014.
- High-Impact Practices for Best Incorporation & Application of High-Impact Educational Practices Research Award, as Associate Fellow of the Living Lab, a General Education Seminar, NYCCT, 2014.
- Sadic Apiaries, Acquiescence of the Wild, Project Exhibition at the Unbuilt Visions, Middle East Technical University Department of Architecture in Ankara, Turkey, 2013.
- Corset, Project Exhibition at the ICFF International Contemporary Furniture Fair, Javits Convention Center, New York, 2011 and at the 3D Print Show, London, 2012.
- Library Case 01, Sadic Apiaries, & Corset, Three Projects published at Abstract Magazine, Columbia University, 2010-2011.
- Sustainable Development of Neraida Mountain Villages: Architectural Approach to Traditional Stone Made Settlements, 1st Conference of the Wider Neraida Trikala Community, Athens, Published at Glavas press, Issue 01, June 2009
Professional Memberships :
- Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece TEE-TCG, No 121741, 2009
- ARCH 24000: Architectural Communication Studio IV
- ARCH 61000: MArch Architectural Design Studio 1.1