Educational Credentials :
- M.L.A., Rhode Island School of Design, 2011
- B.S. in Landscape Architecture, Cornell University, 2009
- Visual Studies in Painting and Drawing, Skidmore College, 2004
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, City College of New York, 2016-present
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, 2016-present
- Visiting Instructor, Stuckeman School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, 2013-2016
- Teaching Assistant, Rhode Island School of Design, 2010
Professional Experience :
- Principal, Counts Studio, Brooklyn, New York, 2011- present
- Associate, CCSGC, PC, 2012-2013
- Visiting Artist, The American Academy in Rome, Winter 2014
- Design and Visual Communications, Reed Hilderbrand, LLC, Winter 2011
- Rudy J. Favretti Fellow, Garden Club of America, 2010
- Designer, Reford Gardens, 2008
- Nursery Assistant, Calendar’s Nursery, 2007
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Book Chapters:
- “Balancing Intersections of Analogue and Digital Representations in Site Design”. In Representing Landscapes: Hybrid, edited by Nadia Amoroso. New York, NY: Routledge. 2016.
- “Model-Minded; Conversations in 3d as Means for Exploring Design Alternatives in Urban Parks.” Co-authored with Christopher Counts in Representing Landscapes: Hybrid, edited by Nadia Amoroso.
- New York Routledge. 2016.
- “Landscapes that Fit Together,” In Representing Landscapes: Digital, edited by Nadia Amoroso. (Vol. 1, pp 117 – 126). New York, NY: Routledge. 2015.
- “Sensing Landscapes through Perspective,” In Representing Landscapes: Digital, edited by Nadia Amoroso. New York, NY: Routledge. (Vol. 1, pp 157 – 165). New York, NY: Routledge. 2015.
- Projects Featured in Publications:
- “Petites Fenêtres.” In The Making of Place: Modern and Contemporary Gardens by John Dixon Hunt. (pp 67-71). London, UK: Reaktion Books. 2016.
- “13th China International Garden Expo,” In Atlas of World Landscape Architecture by Chris Van Uffelen’s (Volume 1, pp 344-345 ).Switzerland: Braun Publishing AG. 2014.
- Journal Articles:
- McKee, Bradford. “Elevated Ground: A 300 Year Vision for a 220-Year-Old Square,” in Landscape Architecture Magazine (LAM). October 2013:155.
Professional Memberships :
- The American Society of Landscape Architects
- LAAR 61100: MLA Studio I
- LAAR 64100: MLA Studio IV