Educational Credentials :
- PhD Candidate. University of São Paulo School of Architecture and Urbanism. Since 2015.
- Masters in Architecture. Harvard University Graduate School of Design. 2013.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture. The City College of New York. 2006.
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Assistant Professor. Masters in Architecture Program. Spitzer School of Architecture - The City College of New York. Since 2017.
- Assistant Instructor. History of Contemporary Urbanism. Teaching Advancement Program (PAE) w/ Prof. Leandro Medrano. University of São Paulo School of Architecture and Urbanism. 2016.
- Teaching Assistant - Prof. Jorge Silvetti. Design Studio. Harvard University Graduate School of Design. 2012.
- Teaching Assistant - Prof. Sibel Bozdogan. Situating the Modern: Modern Architecture and the Vernacular Tradition. Harvard University Graduate School of Design. 2011.
- Teaching Assistant - Prof. Emmanuel Petit. Undoing Absolutes: Theory of Post-Modern Architecture. Harvard University Graduate School of Design. 2011.
- Teaching Assistant - Prof. Marta Gutman. History of Modern Architecture. The City College of New York. 2005.
Professional Experience :
- Marina Correia Architecture Studio
- Practice in architecture, interior design, and exhibition design, dedicated to partnerships with non-profit organizations for education and culture.
- Recent Projects:
- After The Fact: Propaganda Since 2001. Exhibition Design. Lenbachhaus. Munich. 2017.
- Casa do Músico. New performance and education space for a non-profit organization in Rio de Janeiro. With Carla Juaçaba. In development since 2016.
- Rua Visconde de Pirajá. Residential apartment interior renovation in Rio de Janeiro. 2016.
- George Smith 408. New commercial building in São Paulo. In development since 2014.
- Professional Practice in Collaboration:
- Isay Weinfeld. São Paulo / New York. 2013-2014
- Skidmore Owens & Merrill LLP. San Francisco. Summer 2011
- Estudi Borrell. Barcelona. 2009-2010
- Mario Corea Arquitectura. Argentina / Barcelona. 2008-2010
- CoreaMoran Arquitectura. Barcelona. 2008-2009
- Brillembourg Architects. New York. 2007-2008
- 1100:Architect. New York. 2007
- Simino Architects. Brooklyn, New York. 2004-2009
- Architecture License by the Brazilian Council of Architecture and Urbanism - Rio de Janeiro.
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Ecological Urbanism - Conversations in Latin America. Co-editor with Mohsen Mostafavi, Gareth Doherty, Ana Maria Duran and Luis Valenzuela. Harvard Graduate School of Design. Gustavo Gilli. In development. 2017.
- Lina Bo Bardi in the Present. On the Conception of the Exhibition. “Lina Bo Bardi 100: Brazil’s Alternative Path to Modernism”. Berlin. Hatje Cantz, 2014.
- ARCH 62100: Architecture Studio 1.2