Designing Your Future: Creating Value in Your Career
Sciame Auditorium (Room 107)
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards presentation about your career in architecture, licensure, and beyond.
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Architectural Experience Program® (AXP®)
- Brief overview of the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
The presentation will also cover tips to making a successful transition from school to work and pursuing licensure once employed. Following the presentation there will be a Q&A session.
Presenter: Venesa Alicea, Adjunct Assistant Professor