Designing Your Future: Creating Value in Your Career
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture
141 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Sciame Auditorium (107)
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards presentation about your career in architecture, licensure, and beyond.
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Architectural Experience Program™ (AXP™)
- Brief overview of the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
The presentation will also cover tips to making a successful transition from school to work and pursuing licensure once employed. Following the presentation there will be a Q&A session.
- Matthew Friesz, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc.; Outreach Manager, Experience + Education
- Venesa Alicea, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Kate Spata B Arch '14, AIA, LEED Green Associate, Project Architect at Dattner Architects