Nondegree Students

Certain Spitzer School undergraduate, non-studio classes are open to nondegree students, who may be seeking personal enrichment, prerequisite fulfillment, and/or professional growth. To enroll, it is necessary to apply to CCNY as a nondegree undergraduate student. Instructions and deadlines are on this page:

Once admitted, students should contact our Undergraduate Affairs staff for assistance with enrollment. Please note that our staff does not offer advisement on the possibility of transfer credit to other institutions; students would need to consult those institutions directly for guidance.

Spitzer School graduate classes are not open to nondegree students.