Awards & Honors
CCNY at Landscape Architecture Bienal
Five projects representing the CCNY Master of Landscape Architecture program were accepted for exhibition in the Barcelona Landscape School’s Prize Exhibition at this year’s International Biennial of Landscape Architecture on September 26-29.
- Anna Ceraulo Jalazo ’18, The Game of Embodied Analysis
- Ashleigh Bancel ’18, Building Wasteland
- Patchariya Kate Jirasiritham ’18, Songs from the Ocean, Dancers from the Land
- Sarah Toth ’18, Pyrodiversion: Planning for Fire in the San Gabriel Valley
- MLA first-year studio, spring 2018, Biopoly / Biopolis
Together with student entries from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard GSD, these are the only U.S. student works accepted for exhibition as prefinalists this year.
The 10th International Landscape Biennial is organized by the Catalan Architects Association and the UPC University and emphasizes the need to create landscapes that address today’s threats, playing ecological, social, and political roles at the same time.