Grad Info Sessions
Master of Architecture Info Session
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture
141 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Tour: 5:30 p.m.
Panel: 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Sciame Auditorium/107)
Portfolio Review: 8:00-8:30 p.m.
Learn about the Spitzer School’s Master of Architecture programs. This evening event will include studio visits, a panel discussion and Q&A, and an opportunity for feedback on your portfolio materials.
Speakers and panelists:
- Bradley Horn, Associate Professor and M Arch Program Director
- Marta Gutman, Professor and Coordinator, History/Theory
- Ali C. Höcek, Adjunct Associate Professor
- Loukia Tsafoulia, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Kate Bender M Arch I '17
- Gabriel Morales M Arch II '18
- Kiamesha Robinson M Arch I '18
- Hannah Borgeson, Graduate Student Services Manager
Application fee waived for all attendees who apply to the M Arch program for fall 2018!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
After you hit SUBMIT, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to be sure the form was submitted successfully