Educational Credentials :
- Master of Architecture: Columbia University, Graduate School of Architecture Planning and Preservation (GSAPP), 2018
- Bachelor of Arts: Art History and English Literature; State University of New York at Binghamton, 2013
Teaching Experience :
- City College of New York, Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture: 2022 -- Present
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, School of Architecture: 2022
- Vassar College: 2022
- Syracuse University, School of Architecture: 2021
- Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture Planning and Preservation: 2019-2020.
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Extra-Local. Enough; The Architecture of Degrowth. 2019 Oslo Architecture Triennale, asj, Oslo, Norway. 2019.
- Homocellular. Are We Human; The 3rd Istanbul Design Triennale. The Galata Greek Primary School. Istanbul, Turkiye. 2016.
- Toxic Assets; Seeing Like and Land Band. Berkely: Room One Thousand, Issue 11; Sediment. 2023.
- Interns and the Architecture Profession. New York: Columbia University (GSAPP) Publications. 2019.
- Kafa. Istanbul, Turkiye. Mas Matbaa. 2016.