Adjunct Associate Professor
Educational Credentials :
- M.Arch., Yale University, 2012
- B.A., Yale University, 2008
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Associate Professor, City College of New York, CUNY, 2022-present
- Lecturer, School of Public Architecture, Michael Graves College, Kean University, 2018-2023
Professional Experience :
- Office of Things, founding Principal, 2015-present
- Registered Architect, New York and Georgia
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Living Large. New York Review of Architecture. Issue 20, May 2021.
- Bricks and Brownstone Book Review. New York Review of Architecture. Issue 14, Sep 2020.
- Illustrations for Pass the Leftovers. Urban Omnibus. Feb 6, 2020.
- The Living House. -Site Magazine. Volume 39, Fall 2018.
- Extremism: An Interview with Brock Forsblom. pulp. No. 39, Jan 26, 2018.
- Google: An Interview with Ryan Trinidade. pulp. No. 26, Oct 27, 2017.
- Counterfeit Museum, with Can Vu Bui. Fresh Meat: Fake/Radical. Issue IX, 2017.
- Storefront Worship. -Site Magazine. May 6, 2017.