Adjunct Assistant Professor
Educational Credentials :
- M.Arch. GSAPP, Columbia University, 2014
- B. Arch. School of Architecture, Sichuan University, China, 2011
Teaching Experience :
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, City College of New York, 2023-present
Professional Experience :
- Partner, Co- Founder, RK Studio, New York, 2023-present
- Architect, TenBerke (Previously Deborah Berke Partners), New York, 2019-present
- Architect, wHY Architecture, New York, 2015-2019
- Collaborator, WORKac, New York, 2015
- Architectural designer, SOM, New York, 2014-2015
- Registered Architect in NYS, AIA, LEED GA
Selected Publications and Recent Research :
- Guggenheim Storage Center (with WORKac) in Amale Andraos and Dan Weed, WORKac: We’ll Get There When We Cross That Bridge. New York: The Monacelli Press, 2017.
- Guggenheim Storage Center (with WORKac) in Greg Goldin and Sam Lubell, Never Built New York. New York: The Monacelli Press, 2016.